Rimits Refund Policy
This refund policy has been created to illustrate the circumstances when Rimits Inc will issue a refund and the process involved in the same. By registering for any of Rimits Inc services, you are stating that you have read and accept all of the terms and conditions outlined in this refund policy.
- This policy states the process followed by Rimits Inc and/or a website owned and operated by Rimits Inc while issuing refunds.
- This policy does not apply to conduct of companies that Rimits Inc does not own or control. Any third-party services are exclusive of this policy.
We always strive to a reach a mutually beneficial resolution. If you are displeased for any reason and are thinking to file a refund claim, please spare few minutes in apprising us of the situation at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll address the concern immediately.
Eligibility for refund
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Service & Support execution
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, unless they are defective or not working.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
595 Round Rock West Dr Ste 304, Round Rock, TX, 78681
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
595 Round Rock West Dr Ste 304, Round Rock, TX, 78681
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Notwithstanding this Rimits Inc may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of service fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer. Refund amount shall be directly credited to the credit card, the details of which are registered with Rimits Inc. On the specific request of client, Rimits Inc may process the refund in some other account subject to submission of such documents/information as may be asked by Rimits Inc for the said purpose.
For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterion’s are met:
# You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
# The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
# 15 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by Computer Services technician
Refund Process for Web Projects
Rimits ensures that every project is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the result as per the agreed scope and proposal. In case you are not happy with the outcome and are already through with the issue resolution discussion, we do process refund requests as per the following conditions.
You are entitled to get refund* of the upfront payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- Initial designs are not up to the mark.
- The project has not started.
- If the dedicated resource (programmer/designer/SEO expert) has not started the project.
- Computer Support Services provided are not satisfactory.
You are entitled for a partial refund in the event of:
- If we fail to deliver as per the scope after the initial design style is approved and a proportion of work is already completed.
- No mention of the refund policy in the agreement, the refund amount is at prudence of the service provider.
- Project cancellation within 48 hours of making payment.
- If you decide cancel dedicate resource contract at any point of time. Calculation will be done on pro rata basis.
No refund will be given if:
- You have already approved and signed off the designs mocks. This condition however does not apply if we are unable to complete the project as per the original specifications.
- If project is completed and code already set up on the server
- There are delays caused by lack of communication from your end.
- If you haven’t escalated your issue with the dedicated resource, to the assigned project manager and asked for commitments towards discounts for the work loss.
- If service period has expired.
Please note that Rimits delivery obligation is subject to:
- A project is not considered annulled if the agreed upon/pending invoices are not settled.
- Rimits is not bound to respect the Refund Policy, if required information for successful completion of the project is not communicated to us in a timely manner.
- If the information provided to Rimits is incomplete and/or complete information/scope of the project is not provided at the beginning of the project, Rimits is not bound to maintain its delivery and /or refund commitments.
- Rimits will not make any compensation for the delay of delivery under any circumstances, unless there is a special agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability
Rimits’ liability is limited to the value of the portion of the project (as per Rimits’ proposal) which stands incomplete at any given point of time. The liability to refund arises only once the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to Rimits in writing.
Processing of Refunds
Refunds will be issued within 2-7 business days of the cancellation through the same method of payment as the original. *Payments done via Credit Cards will be refunded after deducting a fee of 20% or $50 (whichever is less) towards administration charges.
Note: Rimits Inc reserves the right to modify terms of the return policy at its discretion. Please review terms sporadically. Your continued use of Computer Services website after any such alterations indicate your acceptance of the same.